i actually have a fashion taste that is completly different from what i actually wear but i dont have enough confidence to wear what i really want to wear
when i erase a word with a pencil where does it go
are you okay
They turn into those eraser shavings and then you swipe them off your desk and they land on the floor and someone steps on them and they stick on their shoe and eventually the person goes home so right now your word is at someones house
maybe its watching them take off their clothes yeah get it word
this fucking site i swear to god
- The closest I could find on Amazon to the watercolour set I use is the Sakura brand of Koi Assorted WaterColours Field Set.
- Just use any old toothbrush. I used to use the ones that my dentist would give me after a visit, just because those were kind of cheap and I wouldn’t actually use them anyways.
- I use acrylic for flicking and highlights because watercolour-whites tend to fade when they dry.
- Also, remember to keep your hands clean, because nothing’s worse than smudging graphite into your watercolours and then unable to get it out.
- Try to avoid black and white when possible. They tend to dull the colours and it loses that watercolouring lustre.
Since I started watercolouring again for my daily sketches, I’ve gotten a lot of asks/dA notes on if I could give a tutorial on watercolouring and also more specific questions that overlapped each other, so I decided to do a semi guide/tips/answering thing.
I actually started watercolouring before I went into digital medium, so I have a bit of personal experience, but I am essentially self-taught when it comes to watercolouring since there weren’t a lot of watercolour tutorials online back then to begin with, so I cannot promise that these are the absolute correct way of doing things.
Hope it helps anyways :)
(◡‿◡✿) just because someone likes japanese things and anime doesnt make them a weaaboo (◡‿◡✿)